Welcome to the Trulia API
Welcome Trulia Developers! Trulia is a real estate search engine that provides buyers with information about homes for sale, real estate trends and local market information.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: effective immediately, we are modifying the results of the getNeighborhoodsInCity function within the LocationInfo library. Please see the getNeighborhoodsInCity documentation page for more detail.
We've made many tools available to developers. Follow the steps below to start building your first application:
- Check out some demo apps in the application gallery.
- Check out the documentation.
- Sign up for a user account
- Register for an account key
- Join the discussion on the forum.
About the Trulia API
The Trulia API allows you to add data about regional real estate listings and Trulia search trends to your application utilizing the following libraries from the Trulia API:
LocationInfo: Allows you to get the following geographical location information, including longitude and latitude for most locations, for use in other calls:
- Neighborhoods in a City
- Cities in a State
- Counties in a State
- List of all 50 States
- Zip codes in a State
TruliaStats: Allows you to access the following statistics pertaining to Trulia traffic and for sale listing data on Trulia:
- Avg. and median listing price of homes on Trulia
- Avg. and median listing price of homes on Trulia by number of bedrooms
- Number of listed homes on Trulia
- Number of listed homes on Trulia by number of bedrooms
- Percent of total Trulia traffic to locations of interest
We limit the number of requests so we can manage demand for the service to deliver the best performance. We are happy to increase this. If you'd like a higher call limit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limit calls to 5,000 per day, per API key
- Limit queries to 2 per second, per API key
About the Data in this API